DESIGNATION : CONSULTANT- GENERAL SURGEON
SUPERVISING : N/A
REPORTING TO : MEDICAL SUPERITENDENT
Working closely with the Medical Officers, other consultants, Pharm technologist, Lab Technologist, Nurses, Community Oral Health Officer, Nutritionist and others in ensuring quality health services to the beneficiaries. To offer clinical and administrative leadership , Nursing unit, Clinical Officers, – to ensure safe and excellent quality services efficiency and best possible according to the set Standard Operating Procedures, ethics and professional standards/ requirements. Will perform surgeries and procedures in theatre and be involved in post-operative care of the patients
- Post Graduate Degree in General Surgery from a recognized institution.
- MBChB or its equivalent holding a valid practicing license and retention certificate from The Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board.
- Valid certification in at least either ATLS, ACLS or BLS certification as applicable.
- Sound Clinical knowledge.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a busy hospital.
- Be able to mobilize and lead response to a patient in a pre- arrest or arrest state, activate the Emergency Response Team and actively participate in techniques of cardiopulmonary resuscitation accurately and effectively.
- Good communication (written and verbal) skills, including well developed presentation skills
- Knowledge of the wide range of medications used in Casualty.
How to Apply
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should send their detailed CV ONLY to email@example.com quoting the position applied for & their Current/previous Salary in gross in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications is 21st May 2019 close of business.